Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The ideal candidate will be under the supervision of the Senior System Analyst to perform the following task
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Analyze requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Assist in the creation of test cases and test data
• Develop queries and reports to analyze operational issues and processes
• Experience working as a business, data, or IT analyst (1 to 2years)
• Experience accessing and querying within a database (Oracle, SQL)
• Understanding of application development concepts; experience with Java or .Net technologies is preferred.
• End user support experience is required
• Understanding of API's and mapping to a system
• Backend systems experience
• Systems troubleshooting
• Ability to produce business and technical documents such as design documents, technical specifications, and detailed test cases for development activities (1 to 2yrs.)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Financial services or insurance industry knowledge is a plus
Qualifications: Minimum of Diploma or OND, HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Business, Statistics & Engineering (Additional qualification; Oracle certification, SQL, Data Processing, etc. will be an added advantage)
Mode of Application: Interested candidate should forward CV to doncolconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
Minimum of Diploma or OND, HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Business, Statistics & Engineering (Additional qualification; Oracle certification, SQL, Data Processing, etc. will be an added advantage)