For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Implements the sales and marketing plan for the corporate channels to ensure sales targets are achieved or exceeded for the team.
- Sales and development of bread and snacks in the corporate institution sector in Lagos
- Daily interface with corporate customers, brand development activity which includes design and implementation
- Identifying key accounts and set up new channel in close coordination with National Commercial Manager.
- Forecasting sales per channel product and product group.
- Provide sales and distribution expertise to channels and merchandisers including selling method and techniques.
- Ensure maximum shelf presence and phasing within available outlets.
- Updating National Commercial Manager on new products and customer needs, merchandising requirements and promotional strategies including competitors’ activities and other industry trends.
- Gather data on marketing trends competitive products and pricing
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc. /HND Marketing or any related discipline with 2-4 years relevant Sales & Marketing experience handling Food Service accounts specific to corporate institution customers in the Lagos region ideally with international FMCG/food background
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- An established customer base and with an excellent rapport with key accounts.
- Creative, action oriented person, reliable self-starter with the ability to work and deliver measurable result with little supervision
- Must possess a valid driver's license.