Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Merck is known as MSD outside of the United States and Canada
· Ensure that sales targets for the charities sector of HCV franchise are achieved or exceeded by developing sales implementation plans in line with the approved marketing strategy and flawlessly executing these plans.
· Increase Funding organizations & NGOs funding HCV
· Managing existing NGOs & charities
· Increase the funds allocated of the existing NGOs & charities to HCV
· Getting New NGOs & Funding organizations to fund HCV
· Initiate & Manage Market expansion projects – Awareness and Screening campaigns
· Manage, Lead and inspire the Patient coordinators team to ensure high individual and team performance.
· Ensure adequately staffed patient coordinators team with motivated and qualified employees by selecting, coaching, developing, rewarding and retaining the right people.
· Monitor execution of patient coordinators plans by reviewing key performance indicators
· Maintain proper collaboration with the sales teams in the same area to ensure full cross functionality between sales team and patient coordinators are properly conducted for customers’ benefits.
· Manage the charities and NGOs for partnership development and maximizing funding.
· Monitor the customer base. Know the customer. Increase the customer base.
· Monitor competitor activities. Know the competition.
· Organize effective and professional meetings with targeted customers
· Ensure that communication between patient coordinators and the MSD organization is efficient, timely and accurate.
· Ensure that business is conducted according to Merck Policies & Procedures, and Standards and Values.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
UAE national desired
Seeking excellent relationship building
excellent communication in Arabic and English
Different sector experience welcomed
Previous govermental account management or charity experience desirable