As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling our high quality and innovative products to customers throughout the UK. You will identify key business development opportunities to exceed targets and maximise company revenue.
Forging strong relationships with both new and existing customers, you will strive to exceed both sales and profit goals. You will target new accounts and provide product demonstrations, technical information and standard specifications in order to secure long term sales.
You will help to develop and implement an effective sales strategy to support the growth of the business and enhance our productivity. Additionally, you will regularly review sales processes to ensure that a first class level of service is provided to customers at all times.
Your other duties will include:
- Analysing market opportunities
- Resolving any service or support issues
- Attending regular team meetings to discuss sales and progress
- Developing and implementing our winning values to ensure that they become a market leader
- Previous account management experience
- Extensive sales experience with a proven track record of selling to large national companies and corporate clients
- A full driving licence
- As a Key Account Manager, you must possess superb communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills. Seizing every opportunity you can, you must also be results-focused, articulate and loaded with ambition.