- Prepares and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Must have deep experience with a Fast moving consumer goods company e.g (food or milk).
- Must have a Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Participate in month-end close activities including the preparation and review of journal entries and review of budget-to-actual reports.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items.