Roles & Responsibilities:
- The suitable candidate will act as a contact between the organisation and its clients.
- He/she must identify and understand the client’s needs and provide solutions, evaluate and adapt new strategies to keep up with current business trends.
- The suitable candidate must engage in a variety of tasks, which goes beyond sales to draft and manage the relationship between a business entity and its customers.
- These may include project management, coordination, decisive planning, managing relations and negotiations, leadership, and innovative development of opportunities.
- He/she should be able to give advice to customers regarding product options, provide support to a partner’s product requirements, maintain knowledge of new and existing products, as well as report competitor activities and systems.
- He/she is to ensure customer satisfaction, identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead periodical account reviews, effectively communicate with all departments to resolve customer issues, maintain a database of current and potential clients, and provide substantial information relating to sales plans and reports.