- Maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximize sales opportunities within them.
- Plan an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business.
- Write business plan for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Develop timely and accurate forecast (volume and spend) for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year to analyze facts and figure
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Communicate approved retail activities, promotional plans, merchandising and new item authorizations with the retail team to ensure flawless executionSupervise competitor’s performance and activities and implement strategies
- Participate in national and regional sales meetings as required.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Maintain and update customer contact records.
- Coordinate and develop product presentations.
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
- Provide information to customers regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities.