This role will focus on managing SME enterprises, through the Business Rewards programme, and the MICE market. Manage the Global Key Account policy, global strategies, relationships with various market segments (corporate, SME, MICE, 4TMC, global online travel agent (OTA), special segments and Special markets) and position Emirates as one of the key players in these segments.
Be responsible for account management, the successful completion of all global RFPs (Request for Proposal) and defining business processes to ensure profitability is maximised in line with Company's overall objectives; success being defined through balanced and measurable objectives which should be easily communicable to key stakeholders. Ensure that segment performance is measured and reported on a regular basis so that appropriate actions can be taken to achieve the set objectives.
- Degree in one of the following commercial disciplines with an emphasis on either economics, sales, marketing or business management.
- 8+ yrs experience in the airline/travel industry, in a sales, project management or account management position.
- Specific experience of the sales environment of the airline industry, including an understanding of the internet, direct sales, key accounts, marketing and process development.
- Strong people, team management and leadership skills preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of cross-functional project management .
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast changing environment, where the business requirements need to be translated to project charters.
- Thorough commercial understanding of both SME enterprises (using the Business Rewards programme) and the MICE market.