- The Key Accounts Director maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers.
- Assigned to three to five named customers, the Key Account Director is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned key account objectives.
- He/She represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts Proactively leading a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives.