The Key Accounts Executive is responsible for the management and development of selected accounts, generally within a defined territory. He/She is the day to day contact for the customer and is responsible for delivery of customer targets for his/her area.
The role is tasked to contribute to the growth of Local CHAIN Accounts (LCAs)
• Be well-versed with account’s strategy, plans, and yearly activity calendars.
• Develop JBPs / Account Plans based on account’s strategy/business needs vis-à-vis UFS business priorities.
• Work with Channel Marketing, R&D, Chefs and Supply Chain to ensure that agreed activities are implemented on time and in full.
• Win and retain profitable business with chain customers by understanding the Chains business model and key success factors. Align these with UFS profitability targets.
• Manage account profitability by measuring and managing customer contribution.
• Develop in conjunction with channel marketing, activity for differentiation.
• Deliver the GGG KPI’s for chain accounts locally.
• Negotiate business terms in each customer to reach the most effective conditions for Unilever.
Obtain and feedback information (within Unilever policies) about competitors and their activities in the market.
Control and manage assigned budgets for selling support in line with Unilever policies and strategy
Preferably with Account Management/ sales experience in the Food Service industry (at least one year)
Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft applications (word, excel, PowerPoint)
Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
Basic business acumen skills
Should possess concise verbal and written communication skills (English, Filipino)
Should be able to face challenges and be objective in making business decisions/recommendations.
Analytical thinking, passion for results, creative and strategic orientation
Basic knowledge in Project Management
Applicants with Passion for Food are preferred