- To own and facilitate the onboarding process to ultimately ensure that the member has immediate access to their policy from the commencement date
- To resolve all queries and escalations due to the onboarding process in the agreed SLA to ensure a high level of customer service to the members
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group
- To design wellness value and solutions that can be rolled out to members and employer groups to ensure that Total Health Trust and Blue clients are well informed on general medical issues and scheme products
- To represent the company (Blue/THT) at client functions and forums in order to keep key relationships with Employer groups
- To conduct a periodic client clinical risk report
- To own the renewals process, this includes new rates, amendments, SLA’s etc to ultimately ensure that the premiums are paid
- To ensure that reports are received, analyzed, distributed and explained to the company and employer groups within the agreed timeline and relevant to the specific business area and need
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- Candidate must be a Medical Doctor.
- Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) experience in similar role.
- Candidate must also have minimum of 2 years Clinical experience
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skill
- Integrity and transparent honesty
- Negotiation skill
- Relationship skill
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing skills