- Kitchen and Quality Assurance Manager shall be responsible for managing activities in the kitchen.
- The idle candidate should have a natural flare for food and be comfortable in and around the kitchen.
- Shall be responsible for maintaining production quality and standard.
- Managing order turnaround time.
- Shall handle kitchen inventory and wastages.
- Should be able to work under pressure and effectively manage and motivate the kitchen crew.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of HND in any related course
- Relevant experience of fine dining in a supervisory or management capacity
- FEMALE preferably
- 4 years and above