Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A four star hotel in Nigeria is looking for Kitchen Managers who can display positive leadership by translating goals into clear objectives for their team; have the tenacity to achieve objectives and overcome challenges; are able to identify, understand and give priority to satisfying our guest's needs; and encourage the development of their team as well as focusing on their own career development.
- To take full control and accountability to lead, develop and inspire the kitchen team.
- Ensuring there is a seamless link between the kitchen and the front of house teams.
- People management including recruitment, training & development, rota planning, performance management.
- Department cost control; including ensuring team correctly manage stock and wastage, costs, and monitoring other outgoings.
- Department stock control including ordering, rotation and wastage.
- Ensuring your department operates inside company standards for quality and service.
- Proactively working with the General Manager working towards common goals to promote the business as needed to increase revenue streams.
Degree in Hotel and Catering Management or any related field
Excellent chef skills and ability to deliver
Interested applicant should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org