Provide technical leadership to the V4C program in relation to knowledge management, including:
- Translating the KM strategic agenda into operational plans and work plans for delivery.
- Developing policy briefs and other KM products as required.
- Organising research dissemination events.
- Producing progress reports and other reports on KM as required.
- Working with software programmers to ensure the development of a functional intranet which will serve as a repository for all V4C resources, as well as V4C MIS.
- Ensuring the intranet is maintained and updated regularly with relevant information and documents.
- Regularly updating and maintaining the V4C website (in conjunction with output 2 lead) with relevant V4C information as required and deemed appropriate.
- Ensuring that all V4C reports and documents adhere to the V4C quality assurance standards before uploading, storage and dissemination
- Ensuring necessary and sufficient information is available for submission to the Deputy Team Leader to compile the quarterly and annual reports to DFID.
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on the Knowledge Management budget.
- Implementing administrative and financial operations in compliance with ethical standards and in line with GRM operations and contract provisions.