Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Leverage effective processes, systems and tools to share knowledge within HFG project and between partners and stakeholders in particular, as this relates to HFG’s HIV/AIDS work across the USAID PEPFAR priority states.
· Coordinate speakers and logistics for staff learning sessions including reviewing or preparing presentations and facilitating IT needs
· Contribute to KM resource by documenting best practices and capturing KM practices through written stories (and sharing with other HFG field staff in Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River states, HFG Abuja and Bethesda offices)
· Assist HFG staff in accessing KM tools and resource developing materials for visibility at meeting, conference, business development opportunities, etc.
· Assisting the IT department in maintenance and organization of the shared drives on the office
· Developing, writing and disseminating various types of technical and non-technical communications pieces as needed
· Support program staff as needed in editing various types of publications
· Backstop HFG Nigeria field office with regards to communication/KM needs and ensuring technical assistance is requested and received from Bethesda as necessary.
· Support the production of project materials including assistance as needed on editing, layout, and formatting
· Provide quality control of HFG Nigeria produced materials and through high level editorial assistance to and review of routine reporting and project publication, such as technical briefs, special reports, external briefings, and presentations and request technical assistance from Bethesda as necessary;
· Synthesize and document lessons learned and success stories across the supported state for all HFG activities including (MNCH and TB)