- Develop and lead a strategy, collaboration with partners and malaria stake holders in Nigeria, to broaden and achieve a comprehensive knowledge base which will heighten the exposure of malaria elimination efforts;
- Establish website and review, develop and regularly update the data.
- Develop and intranet system for project partners , to encourage discussions, sharing of experiences and if possible social media platforms
- Develop a database of all stakeholders and partners working on malaria elimination in Nigeria ensuring quality, accuracy and its capability to inform and educate the project team, partners and NMEP/decision makers about gaps to achieving the malaria elimination targets;
- Develop a circulation database for the dissemination of all communication/documentation relating to the project and malaria elimination efforts internally and externally;
- Engage under the direction of the Chief of Party identified key partners and stakeholders to establish potential areas of collaboration;
- Ensure best practices are achieved in existing avenues of knowledge dissemination and the exploration of new and innovative avenues;
- Ensure periodic high quality success stories are shared with the donor, partners and the global malaria community;
- Develop an international Calendar of Events which will exploit opportunities for knowledge dissemination;
- Actively seek opportunities for media coverage and publication of project activities and finding ;
- Capture for dissemination project outcomes, methods, strategies, guidelines, progress, lessons learned and best practices via the most appropriate channel/s;
- Ongoing monitoring and revision of best practices in concurrence with changes as the project strategies evolve and move forward.