Responsible for delivering an integrated, comprehensive and commercially focused people development service to a number of specified divisions. Work in partnership with senior management to understand the strategic direction of the division and identify requirements for people development programmes and initiatives that will support the delivery of business goals and drive employee development and performance.
* To build and maintain strong working relationships with divisions and to provide best practice advice on a range of people development issues
* Provides expert advice, interpretation and guidance on all aspects of people development, leadership and management
* Work with the senior divisional team and other members of the People Development team to ensure that the diverse needs of the divisional client groups are met, in particular establishing and implementing change and development solutions for their designated customer group and ensuring alignment with overall business priorities
* Design, implement and evaluate a TNA framework for identifying divisional and individual development needs
* Undertake project work around corporate-wide initiatives such as leadership, line management capability, IIP etc as required
* Develop, implement and promote a clear line management development pathway that will deliver against the scorecard measures above and link into the leadership development pathway.
* Work with external suppliers where necessary to deliver team development initiatives.
* Communicate the PD team's strategy ensure consistency of message across the business and clarity of understanding.
* Contribute to, support and promote key HRM initiatives such as career framework, Visa values, corporate Viewpoint initiatives, leadership pathways
* Preferably CIPD qualified although equivalent qualifications and/or professional experience are also acceptable
* The post holder is likely to possess 5years+ HR/L&D experience
* Experience of working in a medium to large organisation characterised by growth
* Understanding the workings of a Corporate environment
* Experience in developing and implementing L&D solutions to diverse client groups
* Good understanding of Visa Europe products, systems and services.
* Excellent communication skills both written and interpersonal with experience of dealing with all levels within an organisation.
* "Right first time" attitude.
* Ability to work within a matrix organisation
* Ability to communicate with confidence and hold his/her ground at Senior Management levels
* Ability to build relationships on an internal consultancy basis
* Strong results focus