Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods;
• Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults;
• Diagnosing breakdown problems;
• Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly;
• Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
• Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues;
• Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
• Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
• Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
• Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
• Improving health and safety policies and procedures;
• Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines;
• Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines;
• Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of HND,BSc and any other qualification will be an added advantage with working experiences.