- Under general supervision, conducts routine chemical, physical or electrical analyses by running tests or troubleshooting processes or procedures in support of R&D, QA, Engineering, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering.
- May perform moderately complex assignments which are non-routine which may include equipment, facilities or product design.
- Assignments may include installation or repair of equipment.
- Works independently at times and works within a team to complete projects.
- May have more responsibility in compiling, analyzing and interpreting results to internal/external customers.
- Communicates results to supervisor in detailed manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or specialized vocational training with 5 years’ experience or Associates Degree with 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to run appropriate tests and process/procedures.
- Intermediate to advanced analytical and problem solving skills.