Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Serves patients by providing medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services.
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures; developing and implementing analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; consulting with pathologists; reporting results according to protocols mandated by the hospital and public health department.
- Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
- Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains medical laboratory productivity by monitoring workload of functional areas; identifying peak and slack periods; making operational or staffing adjustment.
- Maintains quality results by participating in the hospital quality assurance program; consulting with pathologists; performing proficiency surveys; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; making adjustments in policy and procedures; generating reports; maintaining records.
- Maintains medical laboratory information system by identifying information needs and problems; recommending improvements; establishing priorities; testing; writing user manuals; training employees; maintaining security and confidentiality.
- Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives; preparing proposals; developing and performing parallel testing; monitoring progress.
- Maintains medical laboratory staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Managing Processes, Presenting Technical Information, Management Proficiency, Equipment Maintenance, Training , Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Quality Focus, Clinical Lab Testing, Lab Environment, Technical Understanding
- A minimum of OND in the related field of study.
- BSC, HND and MSC in any discipline that is related to the advertised field.
- 3-5 year relevant work experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to healthfitglobalresources @gmail.com or send Name, Qualification, Mobile number and Post Applying for to the message box or to the mobile number attached in this advert. Not abiding to above instructions can lead to Total disqualification. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NOTE: Lagos residents only