- Create a friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere for all clients and visitors to the laboratory to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain laboratory equipment (including calibration) in a proper working condition and prompt report of any malfunction to the centre coordinator.
- Keep record of stock, perform forecasts and ensure reagents and other laboratory consumable do not fall below minimum level
- Perform regular Quality control on laboratory reagents after supply and before use
- Ensure specimen are obtained in the appropriate manner
- Maintain accurate records of all tests performed and the result of such tests
- Assist to provide counselling on core MSION Clinical services in the Laboratory.
- Able to sign off on a lab results and take responsibility when there is an error in diagnos
- Must have a recognised clinical qualification in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Must be registered with a recognised local clinical professional body in Nigeria and of good standing
- MUST be licenced and have a valid practicing licence
- At least 1year post-graduation experience working in a similar role [ESSENTIAL]
- Outstanding computer skills (Microsoft Word, excel, power point). [ESSENTIAL]