- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- Preparing specimens and samples;
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced;
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues;
- Degree in Medical Lab science
- With options in Hematology or Microbiology.
- 3 years clinical laboratory bench work experience.
- Affiliations with relevant bodies is an added advantage.