- Incumbent provides support in ensuring delivery of high quality laboratory services required for PMTCT services at supported facilities.
- Assist with planning and coordinating laboratory activities at sites in designated states.
- Provide technical expertise and coordinate services needed to implement high quality clinical laboratory services.
- Train site laboratory staff on use of Standard Operating Procedures, job aids, log books, referral forms, etc.
- Ensure and monitor efficient documentation of laboratory results at designated sites.
- Prepare periodic progress reports on laboratory services at designated sites.
- Maintain inventory of Lab store.
- Monitor and report on quality management/quality assurance activities.
This job position is also available in Lagos State