- Laboratory Supervisor will be responsible for providing a variety of professional and laboratory works such as routine laboratory tests and clinical services amongst other clinical services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analysing data
- Demonstrating procedures as required
- Understand all aspects of clinical laboratory sciences and basic life sciences as well as laboratory support to
- medical systems supporting operations
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Maintaining laboratory equipment
- Providing technical support when required
- Presenting laboratory test results to senior staff and management
- Assist in procurement of lab supplies
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries on experiments or trials
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Supervising laboratory staff.
- Managing laboratories.
- Any other assigned duty.