Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
- Provides glassware by ordering, receiving, and inventorying glassware.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Supports laboratory staff by maintaining glassware; maintaining logs and record books; troubleshooting and resolving problems; helping with special projects.
Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Sterilization, Equipment Calibration, Biohazard Safety, Medical Teamwork, Supply Management, Self-Development