Must possess knowledge of and ability to:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, plots and technical reports
- Operate and maintain high technology surveying instruments (e.g Total Station)
Requisite Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of first degree (2nd Class/Upper Credit) in relevant field
- Must Have a minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience
- Must be ready to work long hours and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Skilled in the use of microcomputer and the associate programs and applications necessary for successful job performance.