- Position holder is expected to provide translation services (English to Hausa) of scripts for Hausa speaking audiences.
- Engage actively in the correct interpretation of literary meanings of terms or pronunciation of words for effective comprehension by the audiences.
- Ensure speedy and timely translation of scripts within timeframe without compromising quality.
- Carry out any related assignment that might be given to them from time to time.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Experience, Qualification and skills
- Three to five (3 - 5) or more years of script translation experience, precisely translation of English Scripts into Hausa Language
- An education in Hausa language
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hausa languages
- Ability to translate phrases, terms and expressions in context (avoiding direct translations out of context)
- Previous work experience within structured work environment
- Ability to keep to timelines set for deliverables
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work with minimum of no supervision.