- Support the development and closure of GE D&I projects
- Support assessment of project viability/ feasibility of implementation and bankability
- Support preparation of development budgets, timelines and structure
- Connect and develop relationships with key developers in client market
- Monitor portfolio and development spend on assigned projects
- Prepare and maintain project pro-formas and other analysis critical for identification, selection and development of investible deals
- Follow-up on project progress & budgets and report to team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated success supporting medium - large infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated project management and financial skills in cost/budgeting
- Project finance experience, with demonstrated aptitude in and economic modeling / pro-forma analysis
- Experience with evaluating, negotiating and closing contracts
- Understanding of Development Asset agreements
- Working knowledge of project development requirements such as fuel supply, grid interconnections, permitting requirements, etc.
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated executive presentation skills
- Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualifications.
- MBA qualification or Master’s Degree equivalent.
- Understanding of various financing products and structures, including loans, leases, partnerships and equity investments.
- Engineering background or experience a plus