Purpose of the Role
To help the business manage risk that might impact negatively on the business bottom line. This is done by identifying and measuring both the extent and likelihood of the threat of insecurity to Unilever Nigeria personnel, assets and interest following which a more informed judgment about the impact they might make on our business, should they materialize.
- Secure Unilever Nigeria personnel, assets and interest from internal and external security breaches·
- Co-ordinate the activities of 3P security contractor and the supernumerary police amongst routine security function.
- Develop security procedures, standards and monitoring consistent implementation to provide adequate and fit for purpose security cover for Unilever Nigeria operations/assets and personnel.
- Coordination of Close protection issues.
- Provide continuously updated security assessment of any threat to Unilever Nigeria operations/assets and personnel.
- Ensure availability of highly trained security personnel to implement contingency plans effectively.
- Ensure Supernumerary Police and other security resources are deployed effectively to counter threat to Unilever Nigeria operation/assets and personnel.
- Maintain close operational relationship and liaison with government security agencies and the communities in the business area/assets to deliver value to the business
- Conducting investigations into all cases of breaches of company rules and regulations.
- Conducting monthly fire fighting and evacuation drills with fire marshals
Required QualificationBe a university graduate in any social sciences or humanities Be medically and physically fit Have a minimum of 5 years experience in similar position