The Commissioning Engineer shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Participation in the review of P&ID?s and control strategies in view of start-up and safe operation of Gas plants.
- Responsible for the preparation and approval of the initial start-up program, verification of Readiness and statement of fitness
- Reviewing and commenting on operating manuals and start-up procedures
- Responsible for the incorporation of all the activities into the integrated commissioning plan
- Manage commissioning team on daily deliverable
- Responsible for pre-commissioning and operational testing of all systems and offshore equipment
- Verification that equipment and systems are mechanically complete.
- Commissioning and start-up of equipment leading to a safe and stable operation of process plants.
- Prevention of hazardous conditions for personnel and equipment.
- Assisting the Plant Engineer with the training of the customer?s personnel in the operation of the plant.
- Responsible for the mobilisation of specialist vendor personnel as required
- Responsible for implementation of flawless project delivery associated with commissioning.
- Responsible for delivering commissioning objectives on time and within budget
- Responsible for pre-acceptance inspection of turnover systems from construction contract.