- To develop the skills of select MSH ProACT supported health facility staff, Kwara and Kebbi state NEPWAN and support group coordinators to implement quality PHDP intervention in a manner that will improve PLHIV clients’ retention in ART and care
- To strengthen service providers capability to support facility-community linkages and referrals
- To build the skills of select service providers in documenting PHDP services to PLHIV
- To build the capacity of select service providers to identify and address structural, socio-economic and other factors which hinder PLHIV from accessing ART and care services
- To build the capacity of select service providers in mainstreaming gender into HIV/AIDS response - identify and address harmful gender norms and gender based violence.