We seek an experienced business consulting professional to lead our Training Learning & Development (TLD) consulting business unit. The successful candidate will design and implement market focused actions in assigned segments of the economy and execute B2B relationship strategies resulting in increased adoption of Profiliant's services to corporate customers.
- Work with senior sales management officers in existing and potential client companies to determine requirements for improving top line and bottom line performance for such companies.
- Act as a consultant to diagnose and propose/recommend appropriate learning interventions for fixing sales & other performance problems within existing and potential client organisations, using solutions from Profiliant’s portfolio of services.
- Oversee curriculum design and content delivery aspects of our operations, including technology platform decisions.
- Proactively acquire new business through marketing, generated leads and cold calling into targeted lists.
- Proactively acquire new business through calling into past participants and other inquiries on our programs.
- Develop trust with a prospect/client by fulfilling commitments and handling issues in order to gain customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and potential clients; prepare and write proposals.
- Determine the appropriate delivery options (public/private) and based on segmentation either transfer the opportunity to the appropriate sales channel or continue to work with the client
- Maintain an updated funnel and provide a three-month rolling forecast.
- Provide weekly reports on call volume, new opportunities and revenue booked.
- Utilize the CRM system to update all client information.
- Gain knowledge of sales training, leadership development, business simulations and consulting business through annual reports, vertical markets, competitor offerings, and business journals in order to develop a detailed understanding of sales effectiveness issues in businesses