The CPM is the on-site focal point with the GE Oil & Gas customer for all the operational topics, being the key interface for all aspects of the contract. He/She will be responsible to ensure the smooth execution of contractual maintenance and site activities, and will be based at customer site.
CPM duties vs. Customer
- Coordinate and support Site team (Resident Engineers and Local Staff)
- Interface with GE internal departments, to deliver contractual obligations and to facilitate outage activities coordination,
- Supervise the application of admin, EHS, quality, maintenance and engineering policies, procedures and filing the systems to execute this Agreement.
- Respond to Owner's technical inquiries coordinating technical resources, to assure problems identification and resolution
- Assist customer operation and maintenance staff in monitoring performances of covered units and recommend actions to improve safety, availability and reliability
- Identify elements requiring improvement and structure projects and actions to address the needs
- Organize and conduct recurring contract review meetings, outlining activities and units performances (including RCA)
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of recommended actions due to Technical Information Letters by monitoring their technical applicability and execution timeframe
- Provide information about the latest advancements in upgrades opportunities to Customer and assist in their implementation
- Keep Customer updated about design changes of parts to be installed
- Coordinate Field Service, Repair Service and part delivery activities to meet Contract obligation
- Coordinate the reviewing of maintenance plan, with the aim to optimize the Units reliability and availability
- Support Customer for the storage of parts under the Contract
- Maintain maintenance and inspection quality Manuals
- Resolve with the customer any un-clarity in the agreement wording which may arise during the execution of the contract
- Coordinate parties for multi P&L deals. Represent the main interface with customer when requested
- Stay up to date on trainings
CPM duties vs. Management
- Interact with GE tools, processes and organization in order to fulfill all Contract obligations
- Assure that the planning and ERP tools are maintained continuously updated,
- Identify areas of improvement to protect and enhance profitability of the deal, duly tracking the relevant changes
- Act as a key contributor in assuring the financial performance of the contract, including an active participation to the Contribution Margin Review process (CMR)
- Support in the recruitment of local resources and training programs
- Facilitate the local procurement and the commercial relationships with local suppliers, if the case applies
- Manage the relationship with the local GE Legal Entity for an effective coordination with the local authorities, (immigration and customs offices) and with HQ.
Engineering/Science graduate in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Mechanical engineering, Welding engineering, Metallurgy etc)
At least 12 years project experience in the Oil Industry with at least 7 years as a Senior QA/QC Inspector.
Have demonstrable experience in Quality Management Systems and a sound working knowledge of ISO 9000(2000) and elements
Have current membership of NDT/ Quality related Institute.
Current qualification in Inspection (CSWIP Senior Inspector (TWI), or BGAS/ERS (UK) Front end Inspector)
Current qualification in NDT interpretation (ACCP/ASNT Level II RT/UT Interpretation) or equivelant.
- University degree in engineering or equivalent
- Project Management expertise, better if associate with high Technical skills and Maintenance knowledge
- Minimum 5 year’s experience as a CPM or similar role
- Minimum 2 years working in a multinational company or equivalent global experience
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office
- Fluent English
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Willingness to relocate to customer site.