- Provides cost estimation for new projects, performs project resource analysis and planning, and project financial reporting.
- Overseeing Company project budgets, work schedule and cash flow activities.
- Lead the implementation of Cost Control System for entire Company projects.
- Provide support to preparation of proposals for new contracts.
- Produce projects cost reports (monthly, quarterly and annually) as required, giving planned, actual and forecast costs, for all ongoing projects and contracts, in line with the agreed AFEs/WBS.
- Produce other ad-hoc reports on projects cost information that may be required from time to time.
- Responsible for project Controls process compliance.
- Work with other departments to ensure processes implemented conform to Governance requirements.
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Excellent soft skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage issues, liaise with third parties and lead a multidisciplinary team
- Team player possessing a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in analysis, planning, problem solving and decision making
- Self-starter, creative, team player, and positive attitude.
- Strict compliance with Company’s business ethics
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, and the ability to design and improve processes.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills are required; must have the ability to manage conflict.
- Flexibility in adjusting and reprioritizing in order to meet changing needs in a fast-paced work environment
- Attentive to detail, yet understand and apply the degree of accuracy necessary for the task at hand.
- Agile learner - able to quickly assimilate relationships between variables under analysis
- Ability to attend to multiple projects simultaneously, including time-sensitive priorities.
- Be personable, approachable and able to connect with each and every person on the team and throughout the business.
- 5-7 years of industry experience which will include 2+ years of professional experience in comparable role(s) or role(s) requiring similar responsibilities
- Good understanding of the key activities involved in Project Management of oil and gas projects within both onshore and offshore environments.
- Capability to understand a commercial contract in all its parts and to extrapolate all data necessary to better understand the project.
- Capability to predict the performance of a project through the use of forecasting tools and risk and opportunity analysis.
- Capability to analyze and control activity/project revenues and costs and to monitor progress and value of work done.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in estimating, forecasting, monitoring and reporting project costs within a project engineering environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior level management.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Advanced degree or professional certification is advantage.