- To act as the on–site Lead Electrical and Systems Completion Engineer in order to allow installation and completion of all Electrical Instrumentation and Mechanical Systems prior to sail-away of the OFON platforms
Key Aims and Objectives
- Lead the installation and completion and sign-off of all electrical, instrumentation and mechanical systems
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee final installation of supports and cable tray and any remedial work required
- Supervise the installation of instruments, consoles and power system
- Address site issues with respect to wiring diagrams, schematics, TAG duplication,
- the routing of cable and tubing, installation of controls and electrical equipment
- Oversee the installation of all remaining instrumentation and controls equipment
- Oversee the installation of cable wiring, internal panel wiring and junction boxes.
- Oversee loop checking
- Oversee the installation of instrument control lines, their test and function
- Oversee red-line mark-ups
- Oversee DCS checks of all instrumentation and equipment associated wiring and safe system valves
- Lead the sign off for the completed safe system up to hook-up battery limits
- Lead the completion and sign-off of all other electrical, control and mechanical systems
- Oversee the revision of all block diagrams, wiring diagrams and schematics as part of the as-building process
- Oversee the update of the systems completion database
- Interface with QA/QC
- Interface with subcontractors
- Liaise with materials department to assure the accuracy of the hook-up manifest
- Liaise with materials department for the issuing of instrumentation, cable, markers, glands and equipment, etc.
- Identify any material shortages
- Liaise/Interface with Company Commissioning team
- Daily and Weekly reports to project/construction
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Construction /project/material control/engineering
Key External Interfaces:
- Subcontractors and Company
- Knowledge of maintenance of the plant.
- Worked as Electrical and Systems Engineer
- Experience of carrying out Electrical and Systems Completion Work for the Oil & Gas/Process Industry
- Good communicator.
- Is able to work under his/her own initiative and as a Team Leader.
- Willingness to undertake new tasks.