- Selection of best technical / economical solutions and products for electrical systems.
- Review of client’s technical documentation and control of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Electrocal details design implementation on P&ID’s interfacing with other project specialists and designers.
- Electrical technical data sheets and technical evaluations.
- Engineering: Mounting sketches, Junction box wiring & Layout, Wiring diagram, Cable list, cable tray routing, Bulk material MTO list.
- Elaboration of bid offers for vendors.
- Electrical system overall design integrity and compliance with international standards, company guidelines and engineering best practices.
- Required in the design, specification and selection of switchgear, transformers, UPS systems, distribution system.
Strong knowledge and experience of Electrical systems LV HV, Oil and gas related experience.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong Leadership Qualities.
5-6 years experience on the job required.