The Project lead will have overall responsibility for the scope, deliverables, schedule and quality of one or multiple projects, based on the assignment.
• Assures projects are completed in a timely, efficient, and profitable manner while maintaining customer satisfaction by scope definition, planning, monitoring, and controlling all project design resources and relationships utilizing AOS Orwell ISO procedural requirements.
• This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, improving profit margin, and for overall management of projects from initial conception through project completion. Planning, Scheduling, Measuring, Monitoring & Control of Engineering work.
• Responsible for Integrated Control and Safety System (mainly DCS, SIS, FGS and SCADA as well) Technical/Engineering Management functions and related contractual aspects of Project scope.
• Ensure Technical compliance to the customer & project requirements/specifications and AOSO QMS requirements for the Project scope.
• Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high quality deliverables
• The Lead engineer will have overall responsibility for the technical implementation which includes understanding customer specifications, implementation plan with time lines, ensures complete understanding of customer needs by key personnel, shares information with team members.
• The Lead engineer shall be responsible to prepare WBS and distribution of Task to relevant team members.
• Generating FDS and DDS documentation, leading and directing technical teams on hardware and software design and third party system integration.
• Assist PM to manage the cost reduction, and Change management on projects while improving customer satisfaction.
• Develop Bill of Materials and lead FAT and Site activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.