- Perform all administrative activities as may be assigned by the supervising terminal officer.
- Raise job request and follow up until job is successfully executed.
- Record keeping and update of files.
- Collate and prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Material Requisition or Invoice Processing via SAP.
- Receipt, registration and storing of all company documents including but not limited to invoices in the Company’s electronic document management system.
- Retrieval and issuing document for updates.
- Controlling issue and return of such documents and ensuring updated documents are clearly identifiable and that only latest versions of documents are available to users.
- Maintain and file (where necessary) hard copies of documents and replace outdated hardcopy documents with latest updates
- Ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of relevant documentation is carefully controlled
- Receive customers’ requests via phone or email, record and route to appropriate service provider.
- Follow up on customer requests, provide feedback as required and close out upon completion.
- Manage database of customer requests, complaints etc.
- Attend to all customer enquiries on issues and direct to appropriate service provider when necessary
- Assist responsible officers with invoice processing as may be required.
- Ensure that the monitors are adequately/completely updated to give accurate account of all invoices, enquiries, tenders and bids at every state of processing.
- A minimum of HND / BSc Degree in any related field.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in administering organization.
- Good experience in the use of various social media tools and Web-base administration.
- Must not be more than 40 years old.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, self-driven, enterprising and matured.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Excel and Power Point.