- Safety criteria/philosophies
- Hazid and Hazop sessions attendance and actions closure follow-up
- Quantified Risk Analysis, Fire Explosion Risk Assessment, Escape evacuation risk assessment activities follow-up
- Hazardous Aera Classification
- Escape and Evacuation Routes and Means, Safety and Firefighting MeansDesired Skills and Experience
- The candidate need experience in offshore oil&gas projects and UK regulations, knowledge of HSE Safety case activities and HSE approach to human factor study.
- The candidate has to be specialized in offshore project documentation/activities elaboration and HSE Verification Scheme & Performance Standard studies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is required.