Manage, supervise project engineering design activities according to contract requirements and project objectives.
- Cooperate and support project’s team in defining the calculation, sizing and the design of the different Equipment.
- Manage and draw up Equipment Specs: Pumps, Compressors, Electromechanical Equipment, etc.
- Ensure correct consideration and application of technological requirements in all project phases up to the handing over of the plant to the Client
- Manage and control the quality, the costs and the timing of the subcontracted activities ensuring the compliance with project scheduling and goals and with contract requirements
Analyze and validate technical documentation and identify possible improvement areas in terms of cost/time optimizationDesired Skills and Experience
- Experience in Epc project.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
- Fluent in English