Reporting to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for harnessing relevant company resources (brand collaterals, etc.) and networks to create new products and services. Inherent in this will be to attract suitable delivery partners and clients in line with set goals and objectives. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, disseminate and monitor the implementation of the Company’s marketing and business development strategy.
- Formulate standards, policies, guidelines and processes for marketing and business development for the Company in alignment with corporate plans.
- Review all relevant regulations, highlighting key imperatives to ensure the right offerings are pitched in line with the development objectives of the Company.
- Provide excellent client service and build relationships with investors and tenants in order to attain targeted revenue, profitability and growth.
- Oversee the development and life cycle management of the Company’s business propositions.
- Identify requirements of partners and stakeholders as well as ensure the right mechanisms are put in place to maintain good relations with them.
- Evaluate and track the development and performance of team members, so as to ensure productivity and achievement of business results.