- Ensure that the pipelines installed in the project are safe, work and can be installed with locally or regionally available resources.
- Plan and manage design and execution of pipeline/headers engineering project for Project, including Detailed Design, construction and commissioning, in full accordance with Company's HSE, technical and quality requirements, and on schedule and within budget.
- Implementing the pipeline actions in the quality plan for project
- Review of design deliverables and resolution of review actions within the agreed time frame
- Visits of vendors to ensure compliance with company/project specifications and good industry practice
- Visit pipeline construction activities in the field to ensure compliance with company/project specifications.
- Ensure as built documentation, drawings, close out reports, operating and maintenance manuals are prepared and entered / handed across to the relevant parties.
- Conduct regular interior site visit at project sites.
- Ensuring compliance of procurement with specifications in a very difficult market.
- Designing and installing of GRE in compliance with Contract requirements.
- Adopt the leanings into the project.
- Achieve the Project objectives and deliver the project on schedule and budget.
- Effective management of project interfaces.
- Education and motivation of the entire workforce throughout the project duration to obtain full buy-in to the HSE policies and thereby achieve set HSE targets.
- Manage potential execution phase project risks and uncertainties and take proactive mitigating measures to reduce the impacts on the project execution plan.
- Engage the Operations team to ensure a high level of operational readiness and flawless commissioning, start up and handover of the new facilities.
- University graduate in a mechanical/pipeline engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience in Pipeline design, procurement and installation.
- Knowledge of CS pipeline and GRE fabrication, construction and design
- Able to work with the team to find engineering solutions that support the business needs (cost and schedule), whilst not jeopardizing technical integrity.
- Proactive and responsive to project needs
v Relevant degree or appropriate experience
v A pro-active approach to solving problems and getting the job done
v Excellent communication skills
v Excellent written and verbal communication skills
v Knowledge of Primavera P6 and spreadsheets, with database capability would be an advantage