Manage, supervise project engineering design activities according to contract requirements and project objectives.
- Define the plans and layouts of the system based on the engineering developed by the Client, guaranteeing compliance with the requirements specified in the contract; coordinate the multi-disciplinary engineering activities needed for the creation of the 3D model.
- Support the Estimate Office in the preparation of the most significant and important proposals with high plant engineering content.
- Elaborate the Piping isometric plans (definition of weldings and construction spools), optimizing them for the execution of the workshop activities and hydraulic tests, defining possible additional material that may be needed.
- Check the suitability of the supplies concerning the piping material.
- Participate to Stress analysis
- Issue the stress analysis report.
- Participate to Support analysis
- Issue the Support List and the Piping Support Material Take Off.
- Issue the purchase documents for special supports.
Experience in Epc project.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
- Fluent in English.