- To carry out the Technical Integrity role for the Process discipline
- To ensure all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner
- To ensure all design work conforms to the codes and standards used by the client, or to agreed industry standards.
- To supervise and co-ordinate all Process Engineers working in the Process discipline group.
- To develop and maintain a quality design threshold for the Process discipline through use of understandable quality procedures
- To ensure all Process work is carried out within established budgets and schedules
- The overall supervision of the Process discipline work
- Technical direction, advice and control of the Process work. Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards
- Scope definition, estimation and progress control of the Process engineering activities
- Planning of manhour budgets, schedules, manpower loadings and staffing requirements, by skill and experience, to satisfy project requirements and direction given by the Engineering Manager
- Co-ordination of Process engineering design and drafting
- Liaison with other discipline Lead engineers on technical issues and engineering matters
- Assisting asset/client Lead Project Engineers in the definition of the Process engineering work in any project, design approach and criteria, procedures for engineering work and timely production of deliverables
- Co-ordination and preparation of input to Essential Process Documents, as defined by the client/ contract. Where responsibility for update of the Master Documents is handed to the Lead Process Engineer, procedures shall be put in place to maintain document integrity
- Carry out development and detailed design engineering activities, including co-ordination with the various discipline groups.
Industry Specific Experience:
- 15 years Oil & Gas experience with at least 8 years offshore engineering experience.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent