Our client is a well-known name since the inception of the offshore oil and gas industry.
• Plan Structural execution including scope, deliverables, and scope split matrix, schedule all manpower resources. Oversee structural engineering progress an deliverables for assigned projects.
• Lead the assigned engineers and drafting personnel to complete the scope as per planned schedule, within budget, in accordance with fabrication standards.
• Coordinate material control requirements and maintains agreed material order release dates, ensures standards are followed.
• Maintain responsibility for structural engineering integrity
• Review all project schedules. Review the fabrication schedule in relation to the construction sequence and engineering scope. Plan discipline level4 detailed schedule/register complaint with overall execution plan.
• Prepare working forecasts, identifying change management plans, corrective action and real time schedules
• Supervise and guide all engineers, designers or weight control engineer. Assign task and responsibilities to the project structural team
• Perform conceptual, FEED and detail design analyses, calculations and reports
18+ years experience in oil and gas industry with a major contractor or consultant.
• Detailed knowledge of all design techniques and analysis methods, detailed knowledge of the theory, content
• and application of statutory codes and guidelines as applicable for offshore.
• Detailed knowledge of fabrication yard procedures, offshore equipment and project requirements.
• Knowledgeable in project execution skills.
• Preferably Registered Professional Engineer or member of Professional Engineering Society.