- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s Degree, however lesser qualifications can be compensated by extensive experience.
- Candidates should possess at least 15 years of relevant experience in oil & gas industry. Specific job experience in complex Floating Production, Storage and Off Loading (FPSO's).
- Working knowledge of FPSO / FSO / TLP industries, Project Management; Quality Assurance (including ISO principles); Fabrication Processes; Customs, Government/Industry Regulations and Traffic; Offshore and Shipyard Installations and Operations; Procurement; Customer and Vendor Contract and Sub-Contract Development, Review, Administration and Negotiation.
- Experience with developing, coordinating and managing procedures to ensure the efficient cost and schedule control of the Projects, including the recording, controlling, forecasting and reporting.
- Lead Scheduler Planner must be expert level user in Primavera P6 and MS Project planning software
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety and his/her staffs safe working practices for DA. Understand and follow HSE procedures and “One Way” Protocols.
General attributes required of all WorleyParsons/DeltaAfrik employees include:
- Integrity & trust, Action orientation, Drive for Results, Zero Harm, Technical & Functional Skill, Customer Focus, Dealing with change, Building Business Relation, Presentation Skills, Time Management, Problem Solving, Timely Decision Making, Organising and Work/Life Balance, Planning, Business Acumen, Managing & Measuring work, Negotiating, Conflict Management, Developing Team Members, Build Effective Teams.