- Manage the local FSEs according to the local business requirements.
- Manage with and report to any EHS and Security issue to the local EHS and Security Managers.
- Make sure that all the rules and guidelines are properly respected.
- Establish outstanding level of quality in field execution taking the ownership of the site activities and implementing the procedure described in QMS for Operation Excellence.
- Lead the assignment of FSEs across the different P&Ls and legal entities present in the country or in other regions with the final goal to maximize the utilization and optimize the hourly costs of the local pool having continuous connection with the Assignment CoE in Florence headquarter.
- Assist in developing the field service strategy in the region (i.e.: number of resources, planning, training, hiring, logistic, etc.)
- Build Strong relation and process with Field Service ITO and OTR departments to have a continuous control of the workload (backlog & forecast) and highlight well in advance the needs in terms of personnel (internals and contractors) and of training.
- Assure, working with the local HR, the growth of the local pool.
- Manage the local logistic of expat FSEs (i.e.: pickup, transfer, guest house, visa application, etc.).
- Assure mobilization in compliance with local laws and immigration regulation.
- Assure an integrity culture and boost open reporting.
- Support the Sourcing department selecting local manpower and tools.
- Support the Project Manager for the execution of Installation and Service activities for On Call and Turn Key projects across all P&Ls.