The role of the Lead, Trading Management is to ensure optimal health and performance of the different Marketplace categories is sustained by building and maintaining relationships with key Konga Mall sellers, providing analytical support, partnering with other internal teams to ensure sellers have the best trading experience.
Reporting Line VP, Marketplace Trading
Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead a team of motivated trading analysts to ensure overall health and performance of the categories on Konga mall
• Maintain responsibility for category growth whether by growing seller base or increasing activity (GMV) of existing sellers and expanding their product range and stock depth
• Ensure week-on-week growth on Category Sales Volume/Value
• Identify high performers (Merchants and Products) and develop strategy to boost performance and transfer learnings to other Merchants and Products.
• Provide advisory services to sellers based on product competitiveness and historical performance
• Identify new seller opportunities and partnerships for the category, and work with the Acquisition team to pitch and onboard
• Manage new and existing sellers, with the responsibility of enhancing their experience – identify opportunities for better self-service, performance reporting and training resources
• Identify multiple sales channels to help boost positioning of merchant items.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly sales and order targets; Provide weekly report on category performance to line managers.