Contribute to the performance of WAA Supply chain by providing basic warehousing functions of receipt and storage of goods under supervision.
- Prompt loading and offloading of leaf tobacco grades.
- Arrange for fumigation and supplies of C48 cartons to PMD and Zaria factory.
- Proper stock and warehouse management to ensure storage and handling of leaf grades are done as per BAT best practice.
- Maintain 98% stock accuracy throughout the year
- Develop and coach self through personal development programmes and training
- Manage the EHS and housekeeping procedures within the warehouses and ensure strict adherence
- Manage and report the status of all material handling equipment’s to ensure their maintainability to avoid equipment failure.
- Comply strictly to picking list to avoid laying wrong Blend operation
- Ensure mouldy tobacco is moved to quarantined approved marked area.
- Maintain good working relationship with local logistics and labour providers.