- Driving compliance in the business unit with the Jumeirah Human Resources processes related to training and development to ensure that the business unit is applying Jumeirah training processes and standards in a way that is consistent with other business units and is adopting best practice wherever identified.
- Completing an annual learning and development needs analysis to ensure that the training needs of the business are identified.
- Producing an annual training plan for the business unit to ensure that identified learning and development needs are met in a structured and systematic manner.
- Working in collaboration with the Regional Director of Learning and Development to ensure that the business unit is meeting Regional training targets and objectives.
- Developing training sessions that satisfy identified operational needs within the business unit.
- Completing post training evaluation on training delivered in the business to ensure that training is effective and meets the training objectives for the programme.
- Completing an annual evaluation of training delivered in the business to evaluate the execution of the Learning and Development plan and ensure the plan was effective and met the needs of the business.
- Implementing the Departmental Training Review Process to ensure that the effectiveness of departmental training and Departmental Trainers is systematically monitored.
- Regularly meeting, coaching, supporting and motivating departmental trainers to ensure they are supported in meeting the on-the-job training requirements of their departments.
- Carry out effective training on a range of subjects, with a focus on: (a) Leadership and management development, to ensure that leaders and managers have access to high quality training and development opportunities. (b) Group Trainer programme, to ensure that group trainers are trained to the highest possible standards.
- Driving the implementation of the National Development Process to ensure that Nationals are being coached, supported and mentored, and have access to appropriate training opportunities in accordance with the Jumeirah National Development Policy.
- Communicating information about training events in a timely and professional manner to ensure the business is kept up to date about training and development activities
- Managing the use of the Learning Management System to ensure training nominations, bookings and attendance tracking is carried out effectively.
You should be degree educated and hold appropriate professional qualifications in training and development.
You should also have minimum of 2 years working experience with direct responsibility for Learning and Development.
You will have strong communication skills with excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Proficiency in a second language would be an advantage.